P50FC Ecodare F Foam
The formulation of the chemical in this F Class extinguisher is based on nitrogenated derivatives and ammonium salts of phosphoric acid and hydrocarbon and fluorinated surfactants in aqueous solution. The extinguisher medium forms a seal on the surface preventing re-ignition.
It is suitable to be used on Class F (cooking oil fries).
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- 10-year operational corrosion guarantee
- 10-year quality assurance on material defects and workmanship
- 20-year life cycle
- No service contract required
- Requires only one manufacturer overhaul at 10 years.
- A yearly visual maintenance inspection checking indicators with the magnet
- Recyclable 100% recyclable
- Super strength Aramid (Kevlar®) type material yarn
- Lightweight for ease for operation
- Kitemark, PED and EN3 approved
- Manufacturer disposal of contents meets EU environmental guidance
- UV protection of the outer casing
- QA laser serial number on outer casing
- Operational value – Nickle plated brass
- World recognised patented design
- Main approvals and certifications as below