Wireless Door Controllers
The Net2 PaxLock and PaxLock Pro are wireless networked access control solutions in a door handle. They communicate wirelessly to the server PC via a Net2Air Bridge, reducing cabling and installation time. The Pax Lock range will save you time on site, they come ready to fit a standard Euro lock case meaning they can replace an existing door handle quickly.
Net2 PaxLock communicates with the Net2 server PC using the low power and secure encrypted wireless technology of Net2Aire. It is designed for use with Ne2Air Ethernet bridges to give the advantages of a wireless networked access control system. Each Net2Air Bridge can detect Net2 PaxLock units within an average wireless range of up to 15m.
- Communicates using Net2Air technology, Paxton’s secure and reliable wireless protocol.
- Genuine online wireless system
- Full battery management system
- Easily replaceable AA batteries keep maintenance to a minimum
- MIFARE® OR Net2 token compatible options are available
Download Paxton Net2 Product Guide