P50P2/M ABC Powder
ABC 40 powder is a combination of Mono – ammonium phosphate and ammonium sulphate.
On Class A fires the particles fuse and swell to form a barrier which excludes oxygen and prevents reignition. On Class B fires the powder interferes with the chemical reactions, thus the flame ceases to exist.
The powder is nonconductive. ABC 40 powder will extinguish Class A (carbonaceous) fires, Class B (flammable liquid) fires and Class C (flammable gas) fires.
Available in 2kg, 6kg and 9kg sizes.
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- 10-year operational corrosion guarantee
- 10-year quality assurance on material defects and workmanship
- 20-year life cycle
- No service contract required
- Requires only one manufacturer overhaul at 10 years
- A yearly visual maintenance inspection checking indications with the magnet
- A Schrader valve is fitted on marine units for ease of re-pressuring
- Recyclable 100%
- Super strength Aramid (Kevlar) type material yarn
- Lightweight for ease of operation
- Kitemark, PED, MED and EN3 approved
- Manufacturer disposal of contents meets
- EU environmental guidance
- UV protection of the outer casing
- QA laser serial number on outer casing
- Operational valve – nickle plated brass
- Frost protection to -5°C. is available
- World recognised patented design
- Main approvals and certifications as below