P50 Powder / M ABC Powder
The P50 Powder, a lot like our other Powder extinguishers are made up of ABC 40 powder and it is a combination of Mono – ammonium phosphate and ammonium sulphate.
On Class A fires, the particles fuse and swell to form a barrier which excludes oxygen and prevents re-ignition. On Class B fires the powder interferes with the chemical reactions, thus the flame ceases to exist.
The P50 Powder is no conductive. ABC 40 powder will extinguish Class A (carbonaceous) fires, Class B (flammable liquid) fires and Class C (flammable gas) fires.
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- 10-year operational corrosion guarantee
- 10-year quality assurance on material defects and workmanship
- 20-year life cycle
- No service contract required
- Requires only one manufacturer overhaul at 10 years
- A yearly visual maintenance inspection checking indications with the magnet
- A Schrader valve is fitted on marine units for ease of re-pressuring
- Recyclable 100%
- Super strength Aramid (Kevlar) type material yarn
- Lightweight for ease of operation
- Kitemark, PED, MED and EN3 approved
- Manufacturer disposal of contents meets
- EU environmental guidance
- UV protection of the outer casing
- QA laser serial number on outer casing
- Operational valve – nickle plated brass
- Frost protection to -5°C. is available
- World recognised patented design
- Main approvals and certifications as below