The technology of the P50 has turned the clock back to the year 1902 when the first MINIMAX soda acid extinguisher was invented and designed with corrosion protection and a simple service.
The metal body was coated by dipping into a molten lead bath to ensure there was no corrosion. A simple test using litmus paper to check there was no acid in the soda was carried out once a year.
Britannia completed the full circle in 2010 with the P50. High quality fire protection with simple maintenance and 20 year life.
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- 10 year operational corrosion guarantee
- 10 year quality assurance on material defects and workmanship
- 20 year life cycle
- No service contract required
- Requires only one manufacturer overhaul at 10 years
- A yearly maintenance inspection checking indicators with the magnet
- Super strength Aramid (Kevlar®) type material yarn
- Lightweight for ease of operation
- Kitemark, PED and EN3 approved
- Manufacturer disposal of contents meets EU environmental guidance
- UV protection of the outer casing
- QA laser serial number on outer casing
- Operational valve – nickle plated brass
- Frost protection to -5°C is available
- World recognised patented design
- Main approvals and certifications as below
P50 Promotional Video
P50 Demonstration Video
Please fill in the form for a quote request.